All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kristen Schultz Lee,Rosalind S. Chou,Simon Ho
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Asian Americans on Campus 2. White Space, White Campus 3. Color-blind Discourse and Asian American Sexual Politics 4. Intraracial and Interracial Relationships 5. Conclusion: Resign or Resist? Disengage or Engage?
- Author BiographyRosalind S. Chou, Assistant Professor of Sociology at Georgia State University, is the author of Asian American Sexual Politics and co-author with Joe Feagin of The Myth of the Model Minority. Kristen Lee, a second-generation Chinese American from Chicago, holds a degree in sociology from Duke University. Simon Ho is an American-born Chinese from the Washington, DC area. He is currently an MD candidate at the University of Central Florida School of Medicine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.