All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsian Art is the first comprehensive anthology of important primary documents and key contemporary scholarship on Asian art history.
- Author BiographyRebecca M. Brown is an Independent Scholar of South Asian visual culture from the eighteenth century to the present. She is author of Art for a Modern India, 1947-80 (2007). Deborah S. Hutton is Assistant Professor of Art History at the College of New Jersey. She is the author of The Art of the Court of Bijapur (2006), winner of the College Art Association Millard Meiss Publishing Grant and the American Institute of Indian Studies Edward Cameron Dimock Jr. Prize in Indian Humanities.
- Author(s)Deborah S. Hutton,Rebecca M. Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleBlackwell Anthologies in Art History S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight1156 g
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.