All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a wide range of recipes from pot pies and puff pastries to tarts using unique Asian pie fillings that redefine the limit of making pies. Suitable for all occasions!
- Author BiographyEvonne Lyn Lee is a PR consultant, freelance writer and recipe developer. Despite the many hats she wears, she has always had a passion for Southeast Asian cuisine. Each time she travels, Evonne draws inspiration from locals and culls ideas to develop new recipes. Evonne has contributed recipes to leading food magazines in Singapore and has also written editorials for publications in Malaysia and Singapore. Follow Evonne on Instagram @asian_pies and Facebook Asian Pies- Evonne Lee & Sarah Lee that she shares with Sarah. Sarah FC Lee's first attempt at working on pastry was far from successful, but with perseverance, passion and her late mother's encouragement, she mastered pastry baking and has successfully developed several variations of fragrant, buttery and crisp shortcrust pastry to complement the pie fillings in this book. At the end of a stressful work day, Sarah unwinds by conjuring pie recipes as she drifts into dreamland.
- Author(s)Evonne Lyn Lee,Sarah Lee
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width255 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.