All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen thirteen-year-old Erica Chia Montenegro finds out her mother has breast cancer, she makes a promise to God to raise money for breast cancer awareness and discovers that when family and friends work together, miracles can happen.
- Author BiographyDiana Lopez is a native of Corpus Christi, Texas. Her adult novel, Sofia's Saints, was published by Bilingual Review Press in 2002, and she is a contributing author to Hecho en Tejas: An Anthology of Texas Mexican Literature. Diana now teaches English at the University of Houston in Victoria, Texas.
- Author(s)Diana Lopez
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight396 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.99Trending at £14.67
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
- £6.35Trending at £6.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.