All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe's back! Supernanny Jo Frost returns with another smash hit book, full of in-depth advice and inspired by real-life questions from parents around the world.
- Author BiographyJo Frost has had over fifteen years experience as a nanny to children from newborns to teens, on both sides of the Atlantic. She was watched by over six million viewers on Channel 4's Supernanny.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilhide,Jo Frost
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight766 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cricketdevil5507 Jun, 2016by
Ask super nanny book
Good guide for especially 1st time Mums with answers to good number of questions that most Mums and dads will find helpful. Easily understood and has been helpful to me with a 1 year old.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jose1josephine30 Oct, 2013by
Quiet quality time with kids
Bought for someone who let's kids run riot and blames everyone else for the way they are.Hope these books help her find her way so we all have a quieter life. Did read some of book and very good ideas and reasonable ways to sort your children out.
- lee-anne26017805 Sep, 2011by
fantastic buy, great value for money & very helpful..
fantastic book, covers some very good points that i'm sure all parents would like to know the answer too at some point...i just wish i had bought it sooner..great value for money, would recommend..
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.56Trending at £12.85
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
- £4.04Trending at £4.99