All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAspects of Split Ergativity argues that aspect-based split ergativity does not mark a split in how Case is assigned, but rather, a split in sentence structure.
- Author BiographyJessica Coon completed her PhD in linguistics at MIT in 2010. After one year as a post-doc at Harvard, she joined the faculty at McGill University in 2011. Her work focuses on the morphology and syntax of under-documented languages. She has more than a decade of experience working on languages of the Mayan family.
- Author(s)Jessica Coon
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Comparative Syntax
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note2 b&w line drawings
- Weight380 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.