All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAntje Hansen,Fredrik Astrom,Ingrid Gogolin
- Table Of ContentsSemantic Analyses.- Extrinsic Indicators & Citation Analyses.- Intrinsic Indicators & Peer Review.- Relevance for other research fields.
- Author BiographyIngrid Gogolin is Professor for International Comparative and Intercultural Education Research at the University of Hamburg. She was the Coordinator of the EERQI Project. Fredrik Astrom holds a research position at Lund University Libraries Head Office and works on the visualization of research fields. He holds a Ph.D. in library and information science. Antje Hansen is a research manager at the University of Hamburg in the Faculty of Education. She holds an MA in European Studies from Bogazici University, Istanbul.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.