All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers the question What are the available methodologies to assess the environmental sustainability of a product, system or process? This title includes many case studies to assist you with the practical application of environmental and sustainability methods.
- Author BiographyThe Head of the Centre for Process Integration and Intensification at the University of Pannonia, Hungary; Chairperson of the CAPE Working Party of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering; The President of PRES and ESCAPE 24 Conference. The Subject Editor of the Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier), and Regional Editor of Applied Thermal Engineering (Elsevier) and Cleaner Technologies and Environmental Policy (Springer).
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byProfessor Jiri Klemes
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.