All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionEvolved from a conference on measuring the contributions of ITS sponsored by the California Department of Transportation in February 2002, this work examines the costs and benefits of ITS in an economic and business policy context. It also includes chapters on ITS applications in mass transit.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- GenreTransport Industries
- Series TitleTransportation, Research, Economics and Policy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid Levinson,Professor David Gillen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.