Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to accompany The Carolina Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers with Special Needs (CCITSN), Third Edition, The Assessment Log's convenient recording system encourages data collection about a child's performance of hundreds of discrete skills in more than 20 developmental sub-domains.
- Author BiographyNancy M. Johnson-Martin, Ph.D., has been a consultant for assessment and early intervention following her retirement fromm the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she held positions in the Division for Disorders of Development and Learning and in the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Center (now called the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute). Susan M. Attermeier, Ph.D., PT, is a pediatric physical therapist in private practice in Hillsborough, North Carolina. She was previously Assistant Professor in the Division of Physical Therapy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Bonnie J. Hacker, M.H.S., OTR/L, is an occupational therapist with more than 25 years of experience working with children. She holds certifications in Neurodervelopmental Therapy, Southern California Sensory Integration Tests, and Sensory Integration and Parxis Tests. She is currently the director of Emerge A Child's Place, a pediatric clinic in Durham and Chapel Hill, North Carolina, that provides children with occupational and speech therapy services.
- Author(s)Bonnie Hacker,Nancy Johnson-Martin,Susan M. Atterneier
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Notecharts
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.