All listings for this product
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £18.45Trending at £19.19
- £17.65Trending at £19.98
- £9.75Trending at £10.34
- £16.80Trending at £17.60
- £7.66Trending at £7.88
- £6.18Trending at £7.05
- £13.40Trending at £13.93
About this product
- Author(s)Henriette Langdon
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Table Of ContentsCulturally and Linguistically Diverse (CLD) Populations: Facts and Figures. Second Language Development and Dual Language Processes. Optimal Second Language Learning for CLD Populations. CLD Populations Connections with Schools, Health Care, and Other Agencies in the Community. Assessment Procedures for CLD Children: Infancy Through Adolescence. Arriving at a Final Diagnosis in CLD Populations: Infancy through Adolescence. Intervention Issues for CLD Children: Infancy Through Adolescence. CLD/Adult Populations: Assessment and Intervention Issues. References. Index.
- Author BiographyHenriette W. Langdon, EdD, CCC-SLP, is a professor at San Jose State University in the Communicative Disorders and Sciences Department and is a fellow of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She received a Master's degree from Tufts University and a doctoral degree from Boston University. Henriette has more than 25 years of experience working with bilingual students who have a variety of speech, language, and learning disabilities. She has published several papers, book chapters, and books and has presented on this topic at state, national, and international levels.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.