All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is increasing pressure on therapists to provide details of structured assessments and to report therapy outcomes. This edited volume provides a series of case studies, with varied client groups, giving arts therapists an accessible introduction to assessment and outcome measures that can be easily incorporated into their regular practice.
- Author BiographyCaroline Miller is a dramatherapist and psychologist in private practice. She completed her training as a dramatherapist in 1991, from the training programme in York, accredited by the University of Leeds, UK. She then relocated to New Zealand where she worked in a number of roles including school counsellor, manager of mental health services for children and adolescents, and dramatherapist in special needs education. In 2001 she was the inaugural co-director of the only training programme for arts therapists in New Zealand.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note40 black and white, 32 colour
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCaroline Miller
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.