All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.61Trending at £9.01
- £6.49Trending at £8.64
- £7.66Trending at £7.79
- £8.97Trending at £9.73
- £9.79Trending at £10.16
- £12.70Trending at £13.21
- £7.28Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe diagnosis of posttraumatic stress disorder has increasingly been the focus of clinicians' attention when treating patients after stressful life events.
- Author BiographyB. CHRISTOPHER FRUEH, PhD, is Director of Clinical Research at The Menninger Clinic and Professor of Psychology at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo. Formerly a clinician and director of a VA PTSD clinic in Charleston, South Carolina, his research interests are in clinical and mental health service delivery to those who suffer from trauma, including both veterans and civilians. ANOUK L. GRUBAUGH, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Medical University of South Carolina and a Research Health Scientist at the Charleston Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Charleston, South Carolina. JON D. ELHAI, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Toledo, Ohio, where he directs the university's PTSD Lab. JULIAN FORD, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and Director of the University of Connecticut Health Center Child Trauma Clinic and Center for Trauma Response Recovery and Preparedness. Dr. Ford is the author of the TARGET intervention model for adult, adolescent, and child traumatic stress disorders and co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Author(s)Anouk Grubaugh,Christopher Frueh,Jon D. Elhai,Julian D. Ford
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.