All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization, new technology, 24 hour trading, the growth of pension funds and the rise of quantitative techniques have led to fund managers facing entirely new issues. This book discusses the future of the industry.
- Author BiographySHANTA ACHARYA is a freelance writer and researcher who began her investment management career with Morgan Stanley Asset Management before working as a fund manager for Swiss Bank Corporation Portfolio Management International and Baring Asset Management respectively. She studied at Oxford and Harvard and at the London Business School.
- Author(s)Shanta Acharya
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSociety of Investment Professions
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight716 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.99
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.