All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Peter B. Kenen,Polly Reynolds Allen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1983
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39d.24tabs.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface; Part I. Introduction: 1. An agenda; Part II. Modeling an Open economy: 2. The structure of the model; 3. Solving the model; 4. Comparative statics: goods-market disturbances; 5. Comparative statics: asset-market and compound disturbance; 6. Dynamics under pegged and flexible exchange rates; Part III. Extending the Model: 7. Claims, caveas, and simplifications; 8. On money, income, and insulation; 9. Expectations, speculation, and exchange-rate stability; 10. On the specification of fiscal policy; Part IV. Analyzing Interdependence: 11. A two-country model; 12. Similarities and symmetries in goods and asset markets; 13. Comparative statics in the two-country model; Part V. The Theory of Financial Integration: 14. Dimensions of integration; 15. Market integration, interdependence, and monetary policy under pegged exchange rates; 16. The analytics of a monetary union; 17. Market integration, interdependence, and fiscal policy under pegged exchange rates; 18. Fiscal policy in a monetary union; Appendixes; Glossary; Index.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.