All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition unifies and brings the science of asset pricing up to date for advanced students and professionals.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Cochrane is Theodore O. Yntema Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. He is Director of the National Bureau of Economic Research Asset Pricing Program.
- PrizesWinner of Paul A. Samuelson Award 2001.
- Author(s)John H. Cochrane
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note51 line illus. 20 tables.
- Weight914 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.