All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first systematic and comparative treatment of the social policy of assimilation that was followed in these three countries.
- Author BiographyAndrew Armitage is a professor in the Department of Social Work at the University of Victoria.
- Author(s)Andrew Armitage
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.