All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of Assurance Technologies addresses the various declines within assurance technologies. This new edition addresses fundamentals, which remain appropriate. However, the book also enhances the material by providing current examples, additional methods, techniques, and best practices.
- Author BiographyDEV G. RAHEJA is a world leader in system assurance technologies. He is founder and President of Design for Competitiveness, Inc., a former executive with General Electric and Booz Allen Hamilton, and has done consulting and training for automotive, aerospace, medical, defense, and many Fortune 500 high-tech corporations. He is the recipient of the Austin Bonis Reliability Education Advancement Award from the American Society for Quality for his pioneering work in reliability. He is a Fellow of the System Safety Society, and has received the Scientific Achievement Award and the Educator of the Year Award. He is also the Chairman of the IEEE Design for Reliability Technical Committee. MICHAEL ALLOCCO is a Fellow and former executive vice president of the System Safety Society and has received the Educator of the Year Award. He has over three decades of experience in safety engineering, system safety, and safety management and conducts graduate-level lectures in system safety engineering at major universities. He has applied system safety engineering on diverse complex systems for the general industry, DOT, DOD, DOE, and NASA.
- Author(s)Dev G. Raheja,Michael Allocco
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.