All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dwarf planets and asteroids themselves, their origins, orbits, and composition are described, and how amateur astronomers can play a part in their detection, tracking, and imaging. Numerous observing techniques are covered in depth. There are also lists of amateur and professional organizations and how to submit your own observations to them.
- Author BiographyRoger Dymock lives in Hampshire, England. He is a Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society. His published work includes Journal of the BAA: The Observapod - a GRP observatory ; Minor Planet Bulletin, No. 32 2005: Lightcurve of 423 Diotima ; Sky at Night magazine: How to track an asteroid ; and Journal of the BAA: A method for determining the V magnitude of asteroids from CCD images (jointly with Dr Richard Miles).
- Author(s)Roger Dymock
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstronomers' Observing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note122 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 68 black & white tables, biography
- Weight469 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.