All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsthma is a very common condition, affecting people of all ages from infant to adult. It can be very dangerous, even fatal, if it is not taken seriously and properly treated, as it can flare up without warning. The authors of this book explain why this is so important and give answers to genuine questions raised.
- Author BiographyDr Alex Bailey is an old age psychiatrist in the Westminster Community Mental Health Team and Lead Clinician for Older People at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust, London. He is an honorary lecturer at Imperial College London. He has worked on numerous national projects relating to education and dementia and is former clinical advisor to the NHS Medical Director at the Department of Health. He trained in family therapy and has a masters in Education from Imperial College. He is an executive member of the Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry at the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Author(s)Dr. Alex Bailey
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBrigg
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Legal
- Weight349 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.64Trending at £9.32
- £7.19Trending at £7.81
- £6.49Trending at £7.61
- £7.79Trending at £9.26
- £3.62Trending at £4.83
- £7.19Trending at £7.42
- £12.70Trending at £13.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.