All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of Anne, a young woman who breaks her ankle in a daring escape from prison. She makes it to a highway where she's picked up by a motorcyclist, Julien, who's also on the run. As they travel through nights and days together, they fall in love and must do whatever they can to survive, living their lives always on the edge of danger.
- Author BiographyAlbertine Sarrazin (1937-67) was a French-Algerian writer. At an early age she abandoned her studies and turned to a life of crime and prostitution. She wrote her first two novels in prison and died at twenty-nine. Patsy Southgate (1928-98) was an integral figure of both the 1950s Parisian literary scene and the New York School. Patti Smith is a poet, performer, visual artist, and author of the National Book Award-winning memoir Just Kids. She has twelve albums, has had numerous gallery shows, and continues to give concerts of her music and poetry.
- Author(s)Albertine Sarrazin
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSerpent's Tail Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSerpent's Tail
- Weight179 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byPatti Smith
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.50Trending at £7.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £7.17Trending at £7.27
- £2.94Trending at £3.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.