All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionRescues from obscurity the identities, images, and long-term contributions of black leaders who helped to rebuild and reform South Carolina after the Civil War. The volume explores the role of African Americans in government and law during Reconstruction in the Palmetto State.
- Author BiographyUnderwood: (Columbia, SC) Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the School of Law, University of South Carolina. Author of four volumes on the Constitution of South Carolina and a nationally recognized book on civil litigation. Burke: (Columbia, SC) Professor of law at the University of South Carolina. Coeditor of Matthew J. Perry: The Man, His Times, and His Legacy.
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJames Lowell Underwood,W. Lewis Burke
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.