All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBradford Angier and his wife Vena decide to follow in the footstep of their hero Henry David Thoreau, and forsake their city lives for the rustic simplicity of life in the woods of British Columbia.
- Author BiographyBradford Angier was a journalist and wilderness survivalist who wrote several best-selling books on nature, survival, and living off the land including Wilderness Wife and How to Stay Alive in the Woods:A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere. Vena Angier was a dance director and amateur naturalist who contributed both writing and illustrations to several of her husband's books.
- Author(s)Bradford Angier,Vena Angier
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width141 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.