All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in an extensive array of research sources, this valuable book introduces readers to conditions and aspirations of adults on the autism spectrum that demand a new approach to how we provide, locate, design and develop homes in which they live.
- Author BiographyKim Steele is a research and design consultant focused on improving quality of life through design. She works with residents, community leaders and organizations to tackle chronic health issues by improving the built environment. She is the parent of a daughter with autism. Sherry Ahrentzen, PhD, is Shimberg Professor of Housing Studies at University of Florida. Her work on housing for underserved populations has created a rigorous body of research that has influenced design, policy and practice.
- Author(s)Kim Steele,Sherry Ahrentzen
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note146 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £19.00
- £10.67Trending at £11.23
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.85Trending at £8.96
- £7.76Trending at £8.04
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.