Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the creative work of chefs at elite restaurants to explore how creativity and innovation unfold in action.
- Author BiographyVanina Leschziner is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Vanina Leschziner
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.