All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn At the Water's Edge, Sally Hayden celebrates the timeless allure of houses by the water and the relaxed, informal simplicity of summery style.
- Author BiographySally Hayden is an interiors and lifestyle stylist with a background in interior design. Formerly the lifestyle director at Eve magazine, she has worked on a number of magazines, including Vogue Living, Vogue Entertaining and Travel and Livingetc. Her first book for RPS was the best-selling Coastal Style. Sally grew up by the coast in Australia, but now lives in London with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Sally Hayden
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight964 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.49
- £1.95Trending at £2.98
- £3.94Trending at £4.36
- £7.50Trending at £9.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.80
- £5.12Trending at £5.93
- £0.99Trending at £1.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.