All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with an introduction to the theories, policies, and ideas that underlie the law, identifying an equal emphasis on the law and critical analysis. This sixth edition places the law of contract in a modern context and accounts for developments in the law, as well as those in academic thinking and writing.
- Author BiographyPatrick Atiyah is a former Professor of English Law at the University of Oxford. He has held appointments at several other universities including Chairs at the University of Warwick and at the Australian National University in Canberra. Stephen Smith is professor and William Dawson scholar in the faculty of law at McGill University, Montreal, and former tutor and fellow in law at St. Anne's College, Oxford.
- Author(s)P. S. Atiyah,Stephen A. Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2006
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight711 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £15.77Trending at £16.51
- £29.89Trending at £30.32
- £12.90Trending at £19.36
- £12.07Trending at £12.62
- £13.79Trending at £15.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.