All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAtlanta and Environs is an exhaustive history of the Atlanta Area from the time of its settlement in the 1820s through the 1970s. Volume II details Atlanta's development from 1880 through the 1930s-including occurrences of such diversity as the development of the Coca-Cola Company and the Atlanta premiere of Gone with the Wind.
- Author BiographyFranklin M. Garrett was director of the Atlanta Historical Society and a member and curator of the Georgia Historical Society. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution once praised him as a walking encyclopedia on Atlanta history.
- Author(s)Franklin M. Garrett
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note72 b&w photos
- Weight2068 g
- Width171 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine56 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.