All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, Atlanta's oldest public cemetery remains a must-see destination for anyone interested in the city's colorful story. With Ren and Helen Davis's engaging narrative, rich photography, archival images, and detailed maps, Atlanta's Oakland Cemetery is a versatile guide for touring the cemetery's landscape of remembrance.
- Author BiographyRen Davis is a native Atlantan whose travel writing and photography have appeared in such places as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Georgia Magazine, and Atlanta Magazine. Helen Davis taught for nearly thirty years in Atlanta public and private schools. The Davises are coauthors of several books including Georgia Walks and Atlanta Walks.
- Author(s)David Moore,Helen Davis,Ren Davis
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note280 color photos
- Weight789 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Introduction byTimothy J. Crimmins
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.