All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcupuncture in Latin means sticking with the needle . In this title, each of the 409 important acupuncture points is presented with an anatomical graphic, an overview of the meridian, and a photo showing the needle placement.
- Author BiographyWolfram Stor is a renowned author on acupunture.
- Author(s)Wolfram Stor
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 1,300 illustrations
- Weight1306 g
- Width192 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.