CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Textbooks & Education
Save on Textbooks & Education
- £17.99Trending at £18.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.08
- £14.99Trending at £15.82
- £10.49Trending at £11.55
- £6.33Trending at £6.75
- £21.49Trending at £28.62
- £6.56Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Pageburst digital textbook; Is it ever appropriate to diagse and treat oral and dental problems without kwing the full extent of the problem? With more than 50% of anatomical structures and associated pathologies located below the gingivae and unseen to the eye, that's the reality without the use of high-quality, accurately interpreted radiographs. Atlas of Dental Radiography in Dogs and Cats presents hundreds of actual radiographic images, which are clearly labeled to facilitate accurate identification of rmal and abrmal features. This valuable new atlas shows you exactly how to correlate common dental conditions with radiographic signs. Radiographs are also compared side by side with actual anatomical photographs to confirm surface landmarks visible on the radiographs. Correct positioning techniques for producing diagstic radiographs as well as helpful tips and pitfalls when obtaining quality radiographs are logically presented. This approach helps you produce consistently high-quality radiographs, sharpen your interpretive skills, and confidently treat a wide range of dental problems.
- Author(s)Gregg A DuPont,Linda J Debowes
- PublisherW.B. Saunders Company
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.B. Saunders Company
- Out-of-print date23/05/2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.