All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing more than 150 clinical photographs, this is the only concise text-atlas on the most common and important cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease in both children and adults. It also includes a dedicated chapter on skin diseases seen in the ICU.
- Author BiographyNestorP. Sanchez, MD Professor of Pathology and Dermatology and chairman Department of Dermatology University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences CampusSchool of Medicine San Juan, Puerto Rico
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note129 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight463 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNestor P. Sanchez
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.