All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visually dynamic atlas that covers image interpretations for a broad spectrum of conditions encountered in the emergency setting.
- Author BiographyJohn Christian Fox is Associate Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, Chief of the Division of Emergency Ultrasound, and Emergency Ultrasound Fellowship Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, CA, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note718 colour illus.
- Weight740 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJ. Christian Fox
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £79.00Trending at £100.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.59Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £20.98Trending at £21.36
- £23.68Trending at £26.53
- £21.91Trending at £22.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.