All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only visual guide to equine ultrasonography based on digital ultrasound technology. Atlas of Equine Ultrasonography provides comprehensive coverage of both musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal areas of the horse.
- Author BiographyJessica A. Kidd, BA, DVM, CertES(Orth), Dipl. ECVS, MRCVS is an RCVS and European Recognised Specialist in Equine Surgery based in Oxfordshire, UK. Kristina G. Lu, VMD, Dipl. ACT is a specialist in equine reproduction at Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, Lexington, Kentucky, USA. Michele L. Frazer, DVM, Dipl. ACVIM ACVECC is a specialist in equine internal medicine and emergency and critical care medicine at Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, Lexington, Kentucky, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1728 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJessica A. Kidd,Kristina G. Lu,Michele L. Frazer
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £10.89
- £10.51Trending at £12.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.