All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with media architecture and digital infrastructure. The author examines buildings and projects by Toyo Ito, Werner Sobek, Philippe Rahm, Usman Haque, Electroland, Troika, NOX and Rafael Lozano-Hemmer, Ben Rubin, and Olafur Eliasson.
- Author BiographyMihye An, designer and media theoretician;resercherat the CAAD Department of the ETH Zurich.
- Author(s)An Mihye
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- Series TitleApplied Virtuality Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note160 black & white illustrations, 160 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight492 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edited byLudger Hovestadt,Vera Buhlmann
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.