CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the process of implanting and managing spinal cord stimulators, peripheral nerve stimulators, and intrathecal pumps from the start of the process to long term management. Also covers recognition, prevention, and management of complications.
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY DEER, MD, is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Center for Pain Relief in Charleston, West Virginia and Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown. Dr. Deer is the immediate past Chair of the Committee on Pain Medicine for the American Society of Anesthesiologists; a member of the Boards of Directors of the American Academy of Pain Medicine and the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians; and a member of the Board of Directors and The Executive Board of the International Neuromodulation Society. He is also Chairman of the Scientific Review Committee of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, Chairman of the Scientific Oversight Committee for Pain Medicine of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, and the current President of The West Virginia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians. He lectures widely on the topic of implantable therapies in pain management and is one of the most respected proponents of these therapies worldwide.
- Author(s)Timothy R. Deer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date19/06/2015
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight797 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.