All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the act of reading as the experiencing of specific moods and atmospheres.
- Author BiographyHans Ulrich Gumbrecht is Albert Guerard Professor in Literature at Stanford University. His books in English include In 1926 (1998), Production of Presence (Stanford, 2004), and In Praise of Athletic Beauty (2006).
- Author(s)Hans Ulrich Gumbrecht
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byErik Butler
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £12.03
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.