All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionNot only is matter constantly changing - or morphing - but it was created at the beginning of the universe and will cease to exist only when our universe does. In this work, the author describes the journey of a single oxygen atom throughout our universe, starting with the Big Bang.
- Author BiographyLawrence Krauss is the bestselling author of THE PHYSICS OF STAR TREK, FEAR OF PHYSICS: A GUIDE FOR THE PERPLEXED. He chairs the Department of Physics at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
- Author(s)Lawrence M. Krauss
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/04/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations
- Weight643 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.