All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to the theory of the interaction between atoms and electromagnetic fields.
- Author(s)F. Persico,G. Compagno,R. Passante
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/1995
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Modern Optics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byP. L. Knight,A. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.