CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to the theory of the interaction between atoms and electromagnetic fields.
- Author(s)F. Persico,G. Compagno,R. Passante
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2005
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Modern Optics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byP. L. Knight,A. Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.