All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)B. R. Appleton,C. D. Moak,Sheldon Datz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight913 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 2.- Section VI: Electrons, Photons, and Channeling.- Radiative Electron Capture and Bremsstrahlung.- Radiative Electron Capture by Channeled Oxygen Ions.- The Influence of Channeling on the Shape and Intensity of Doppler-Broadened Spectral Lines Produced by Light Ion Bombardment of Metals.- Optical Line and Broad-Band Emission from Ion-Bombarded Targets.- Reduction of the Characteristic Radiation Due to the Channeling Effect.- Electron Channeling in Si, Ag and Au Crystals.- Emission of Electrons and Positrons from Crystals - Directional Effects.- Channeling of 25 MeV Positrons and Electrons.- The Channeling-Blocking Effect of Energetic Electrons.- Coherent Photon Emission by Fast Particle Excited Atoms in Electromagnetic Field.- Effect of the Levels of the Transverse Motion of Electrons on the Electromagnetic Processes in Monocrystals.- Section VII: Surface Scattering.- Medium-Energy Ion Scattering by Crystal Surfaces.- Some Directional Effects in Forward Ion Scattering by Crystal Surfaces.- On the Scattering of Low Energy H+ and He+ Ions from a (001) Copper Surface.- Influence of Thermal Lattice Vibrations on Multiple Ion Scattering.- X-Ray Production and Energy Loss in Low-Angle Ion Scattering at Solid Surfaces.- Surface Scattering of Low Energy Ions.- Hybrid Computational Studies of Elastic Scattering of Atoms.- Sputtering of Condensed Gases by Proton Bombardment.- The Angular Distribution of Fast Charged Particles Reflected by the Surface of a Single Crystal.- Section VIII: Channeling.- Hyperchanneling.- Channeling Studies of Alkali Halides.- Molecular Ion Transmission Through a Monocrystalline Thin Film.- A Combination of Dechanneling and Energy Measurements of Protons in Thin Silicon Single Crystals.- Flux Peaking, Dechanneling Cross Section, and Detection Probability in Channeling and Blocking Experiments from Computer Simulations and Analytical Models.- Analysis of Blocking Lifetime Experiments.- Channeling, Blocking, and Range Measurements Using Thermal Neutron Induced Reactions.- Experimental Investigation of the Reversibility Rule at Non Zero Depth.- Effect of Reaction Time on the Minimum Yields of Axial and Planar Blockings.- High Index Planar Channeling in Silicon.- Section IX: Channeling.- Double Planar Alignment Scattering with a Very Thin Crystal.- Axial and Planar Channeling in TiOx System.- Energy Dependence of the Surface Minimum Yield for Axial Channeling.- Experimental Study and Stochastic Interpretation of Oscillatory Effects in Backscattering Spectra in Planar Channeling.- Interstital Atom Location in Silicon by Single and Double Alignment Backscattering of MeV Helium Ions.- Section X: Dechanneling.- Validity of the Statistical Equilibrium Hypothesis for Channeling.- Axial Dechanneling, I. A Theoretical Study.- Axial Dechanneling, II. An Experimental Study.- Dechanneling and Rechanneling Calculations.- Modified Dechanneling Theory and Diffusion Coefficients.- Inelastic Scattering in Channeling.- Channeling in a Non Perfect Crystal.- Transmission Energy Spectra of Channeled Protons Scattered in Thin Silicon Films.- Interference Decrease of Elastic Scattering of Fast Charged Particles in Single Crystals.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.