All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight902 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byD. Shaw
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of Contents1 General Features of Diffusion in Semiconductors.- 2 The Calculation of Diffusion Coefficients in Semiconductors.- 3 Phase Relationships in Semiconductors.- 4 Experimental Methods for Determining Semiconductors.- 5 Diffusion in Silicon and Germanium.- 6 Diffusion in the III-V Compound Semiconductors.- 7 Diffusion in the Chalcogenides of Zn, Cd and Pb.- 8 Diffusion in Oxide Semiconductors.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.