Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter more than twenty years together, Jean and Mark revel in a sabbatical on a remote tropical island. Life seems idyllic. Until, that is, Jean opens a salacious love-letter addressed to Mark. Looking for answers she goes undercover with a surreptitious correspondence that propels her on to alarming and illuminating adventures of her own...
- Author BiographyIsabel Fonseca was born in New York and educated at Columbia University and Oxford. She was an assistant editor at the Times Literary Supplement and has written for a wide range of publications, from the Wall Street Journal to Vogue. Her first book, Bury Me Standing: The Gypsies and Their Journey, was an international bestseller. She lives in London with her husband and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Isabel Fonseca
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.63Trending at £9.19
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £10.97
- £7.28Trending at £7.45
- £11.91Trending at £11.99
- £6.90Trending at £8.76
- £10.74Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.