All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.99Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly revised and updated edition describes why and how beliefs, attitudes and personality traits influence human behaviour. Building on the strengths of the previous edition, it covers recent developments in existing theories and details new theoretical approaches to the attitude-behaviour relationships.
- Author BiographyIcek Ajzen is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst (USA). He has published numerous empirical and theoretical papers and is recognized as a Highly Cited Researcher by ISI Web of Knowledge.
- Author(s)Icek Ajzen
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMapping Social Psychology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.