All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents findings from a module in the HSRC's 2006 South African Social Attitudes Survey that was designed by the Centre for the Analysis of South African Social Policy at the University of Oxford. The papers in this title demonstrate an attachment to the labour market among the unemployed.
- Author BiographyMichael Noble is Professor of Social Policy and Director of the Centre for the Analysis of South African Social Policy (CASASP) in the Department of Social Policy and Social Work at the University of Oxford, England. Phakama Ntshongwana is Research Officer at CASASP, within the Department of Social Policy and Social Work, at the University of Oxford, England. Rebecca Surender is University Lecturer in the Department of Social Policy and Social Work at the University of Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Michael Noble,Phakama Ntshongwana,Rebecca Surender
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.