All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can businesses do a better job of attracting capital? The answer: Marketing! Marketing expert Philip Kotler teams up with a renowned marketing consultant and an INSEAD professor for this practical, marketing-based approach to raising capital from investors.
- Author BiographyPHILIP KOTLER is the S.C. Johnson Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, and one of the world's leading authorities on marketing. He is the author of thirty-five books, including Marketing Management (now in its eleventh edition) and Marketing Insights from A to Z. HERMAWAN KARTAJAYA is the founder and president of MarkPlus&Co., one of the foremost strategy consulting firms in Southeast Asia, and has coauthored several bestselling books on Asian marketing, including Repositioning Asia and Rethinking Marketing (with Hooi Den Huan and Sandra Liu). He is also president of the World Marketing Association (WMA) for 2002 - 2004. S. DAVID YOUNG is Professor of Accounting and Control at INSEAD. He is the coauthor of EVA and Value-Based Management and Profits You Can Trust.
- Author(s)Hermawan Kartajaya,Philip Kotler,S. David Young
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £17.25
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.