All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note122 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAhmad Sabouri,Jan Camenisch,Kai Rannenberg
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Architecture for Application Developers.- Architecture for Crypto Developers.- Comparison.- The Soederhamn Pilot.- The Patras Pilot.- Experiences and Feedback from the Pilots.- Annexes.
- Author BiographyKai Rannenberg holds the Deutsche Telekom Chair of Mobile Business & Multilateral Security at Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany. Before he was with Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK, focussing on personal security devices and privacy technologies. Kai has been coordinating several leading EU research projects including the Network of Excellence Future of Identity in the Information Society and the Integrated Project Attribute based Credentials for Trust (ABC4Trust). Kai's awards include the IFIP Silver Core and the Alcatel SEL Foundation Dissertation Award. Jan Camenisch is a globally renowned cryptographer and a senior researcher at IBM's Research Laboratory in Ruschlikon, Switzerland. His mission is, by inventing and using cryptography to try to regain the fading privacy of our increasingly electronic society. He is a member of the IBM Academy of Technology and was the technical leader of the EU-funded projects PrimeLifePRIME and currently holds an ERC Advanced Grant. In 2010 he received the prestigious ACM SIGSAC Outstanding Innovation Award and in 2013 the IEEE Computer Society Technical Achievement Award. Ahmad Sabouri is a scientific researcher and doctoral candidate at the Deutsche Telekom Chair of Mobile Business & Multilateral Security at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany, with a focus on Privacy-respecting Identity Management. Since 2011, he has a key role in various activities within the ABC4Trust EU project, including project coordination, architecture design, and management of the pilots.
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.13
- £27.69Trending at £30.90
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £6.69Trending at £7.32
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.