Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionRecent years have seen a rapid expansion of the number of psychologists and applied social scientists working or training in applied settings such as mental health, health promotion, education, work and organisations, management and marketing.
- Author BiographyThe authors are experienced practitioners, academics, and researchers who have written this book for professional psychologists and other applied social scientists, as well as for those in professional and applied training courses. Academics and students will also find this a useful text and resource for social science and applied social research courses.
- Author(s)Anthony G. Munton,Helga Hank,Joanne Silvester,Peter Stratton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.