All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £16.24Trending at £19.97
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £11.13Trending at £11.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.95
- £5.69Trending at £5.85
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn a similar vein to White Ladder's successful Out of Your Townie Mind, about moving to the country, Au Revoir Angleterre takes the top dreams people have when they make the decision to move abroad. Based on a survey of aspiring ex-pats and those who have made the move, it examines each dream in turn and looks at the reality behind it.
- Author BiographyPaul Jenner and Christine Smith said au revoir to Angleterre fifteen years ago, initially living in France and now Spain, in a converted water mill just behind the Costa Brava. They are co-authors of Berlitz Discover Pyrenees, Landscapes of the Pyrenees, Rough Guide To The Pyrenees (1st edition) and The Landscapes Walking Companion. Their analyses of holiday and second-home trends have been published by the Economist Intelligence Unit and Mintel.
- Author(s)Christine Smith,Paul Jenner
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/07/2010
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRichard Craze,Roni Jay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.