All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis tool needs no maintenance Fully revised and updated, this convenient guide covers the latest industrial equipment as well as all the tools and machines prevalent in older plants, even those from the early 1970s and before.
- Author BiographyThomas B. Davis (Newark, DE) is president of Maintenance Troubleshooting, a 25-year old technical trades book re-seller and consulting company. As a mechanical engineer, Tom provides training in the preventive and predictive maintenance fields from the corporate boardroom to the maintenance break room on the shop floor. He has developed unique preventive maintenance products including a coupling alignment kit; a professional dynamic balancing kit, a hand-held balancing computer, and a vibration based tagging kit.
- Author(s)Carl A. Nelson,Thomas B. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleAudel Technical Trades Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width107 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.